The Highland Hedgehog

The Highland Hedgehog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Two

Day Two - began with us getting ready to attend the UK renewable wind
engery conference being held here in Glasgow. We arrived yesterday and Robb already had a reception he was to attend. Today we walked up and down the isles of the exehibition halls and talked to a number of companies that could assist EXZERES Wind with it's expansion scheme(also known as plan). We stopped by the mobile (cell phone store) shop to pick up his phone which wasn't ready and ended up getting me a pay by the minute mobile. With all that we have done today there are three things I have learned in the first twenty four hours. One, it is MOBILE- not cell phone, two Scheme means plans, and three is that I am in terrible shape and walking 1 1/2 miles to the mobile phone shop, the conference center and back is hard on my feet, my legs and my morale. Tomorrow looks to be worse! What can I say?

1 comment: