The Highland Hedgehog

The Highland Hedgehog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day Nineteen

Would love to post something wonderful today but not so.  Last night we attended the wonderful lighting of the town of Dundee.  We and a few thousand others braved the weather and sought the down town and the lighting of all the street lights.  We enjoyed the parade, which we didn't see, enjoyed the pipers which we heard, went to St. Pauls for the different musical groups and ran through the rain to the shopping center before heading towards the car park.  On running through the rain to the car park I stepped, somehow in a hole, a crack I am not sure, but ended up with my ankle twisting.  I have spent the night and the day in bed, with a wonderful husband caring for me, giving me meds, wine, dinner and whatever I needed as the day progressed.  I am still in pain if I try to put my foot to the floor, and in a three level home, fine it difficult to say least.  I am going to bed and hoping that tomorrow will find the pain less and that I will be able to move about on foot rather than on bottom.
Love to all,
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry mom!!! I hope you feel better soon! Are you alternating hot and cold?

    <3, Me

    ReplyDelete