The Highland Hedgehog

The Highland Hedgehog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day Nine


Above you see the footwear of choice for the day.  It is cold, windy and a lot like a day on the Oregon Coast.  But.... I did promise I would be able to walk down the isle with heels on.
So I put on the pretty silver shoes that I am to wear for the wedding and spent

a painful five minutes teetering (per Robb) around the kitchen.

The choice you see is wearing these beautiful 4 inch heels or shorting my beautiful dress.
I am going opt for the heels and I have a few more weeks to wear them around the kitchen and hopefully go from "teetering" to walking.  But my time wasn't wasted while I walked.

Allison had given me some Thanksgiving decorations for our dinning table and I was able to take the blue plastic cloth off and put a cloth one on and all her decorations.  It looked lovely.

I also took this photo to show you how thick the walls are on the building.  This door goes out from the kitchen to where the car is parked.


Here's another view of the table and you can see the wall again.  It was requested that I take some out side photo's and I'll do that and post them tomorrow.
Love to everyone.
Dawn

1 comment: