The Highland Hedgehog

The Highland Hedgehog

Friday, December 24, 2010

December 22nd

Well here we are at the new house, un-doing all the packing so we can re-pack. 
It is icy outside, and was hard to carry everything in, and then Robb had to carry them up two flights of stairs so I could open, and re-pack them.  He does love me so. This is the main bedroom, we didn't take photo's of the other two.


 

This the view out of the windows upstairs towards the Firth of Forth.



We shared our first cuppa in the sitting room and are looking forward to many a cold night sitting here repeating this process.  Doesn't it remind you of our old family room?


The kitchen is really nice and will be easy to use, but alas no Aga to cook on.






I do like to cook, and of course I am married to the most wonderful man who will eat whatever I do make.

Well that's done, nothing for it but to come home.
Until tomorrow, with the last blog.
Love to all,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment