The Highland Hedgehog

The Highland Hedgehog

Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28

Some time ago, Micah told us that he had watched a TV show with Gordon Ramsey comparing different restaurants in Great Britain and one of the best was a small place in St. Andrews.  We had tried to eat there before but it had been closed so on Wednesday before going to the movie we had dinner in this Thai restaurant called. Nahm-Jim. The food that I had was very good, but I did think that I'd share with you that my dear husband had, of all things, "Scottish Haggis Thai Style"!  Here we are, in a famous restaurant and he has haggis.  I think he is seriously more Scottish than any of us ever thought!

By the way, the nearest theater to us is in St. Andrews and we saw the wonderfully moving movie "The Kings Speech".  Recommend it to all.  Would watch it over again, Colin Firth did a great job.

Love to all,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment